Friday 29 October 2010

Facing the world

Tears streaming down my face

For I'm truly blessed

I have friends

A friend who has made time for me when in need
A friend who comforts me with her Tweets from half way round the globe
A friend who closer by, knows me for what I am
A friend who makes the mind go places it never was before
A friend who teaches me about the love I hold, give and can receive
A friend who teaches me what I do not see
A friend who shares music and history
A friend who shares business
A friend who is my flesh and blood and son
A friend who is my flesh and blood and sister
A friend who keeps my feet on the ground
A friend who makes me float on air
A friend who is more precious to me than life itself

Having friends for all occasions and situations

Congratulate me for I'm truly blessed

Tears .............with laughter



HeinS.

No comments:

Post a Comment