Friday 30 October 2009

Free to travel (again ;-) )


Dearest,

You are right !
And so wrong !

In your observations-

When I received her message I was confused/surprised
Not blown away in the least.
Yes I do have very strong feelings for her.
But I know things that unlikely will be overcome.
Moral issues that clash with my core.
There is no more attachment or obligation.

I am truly free !

My bitterness has its proper place.
It is linked to a person.
Who is no more.
I am not bitter with life nor with you.
I have no hang-ups or resentments that bug me.

I am truly free !

I can be what you envisage.
I do have those capacities
I can be (your) master.
But refuse to have slaves.
I go for free choice.

I am truly free !


I do not expect to build a house in a day.
Or create a home in two.

I want you to trust me.
I want you to build with me.

I want to start a journey.
With the best company I can imagine.

YOURS

And I would be,

Hein S.

No comments:

Post a Comment