Monday 16 November 2009

Beyond the thorns

At the end of summer
The roses still flower

After the bloom is gone
She will bear fruit

Hein S.



Inspired by the master :


Bittersweet


In my Hallucination
I saw my Beloved's flower garden

In my vertigo
In my dizziness
In my drunken haze

Whirling and dancing like a spinning wheel

I saw myself as the source of existence
I was there in the beginning and
I was the spirit of love

Now I am sober
There is only the hangover

And the memory of love
And only the sorrow

I yearn for happiness
I ask for help
I want mercy

And my love says
Look at me
And hear me because

I am here just for that
I am your moon and your moonlight too
I am your flower garden and your water too

I have come all this way eager for you without shoes or shawl
I want to laugh to kill all your worries

To love you
To nourish you

Oh Sweet Bitterness!

I will soothe you and heal you
I will bring you roses
I too have been covered with thorns

Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment