Thursday 5 November 2009

This is to mark the end of the first cycle of poems

The poetry in this cycle was influecnced by my emotions following a very rough year with several deaths among close family and friends.
It was also inspired by new love of life and some very special women.
And last but not least by something called "Human Design" which expanded my view.



The whole cycle

When the journey started
All was strange
And beyond comprehension
Fear and doubt ruled my heart
The nights were grey and black
And then the stars did speak
The mysteries revealed
I was set free when low on hope
By submission I was given a chance to lead
And together we went in search of new horizons
No rest no respite nowhere to flee
no way no play no say
I saw the spice of life
Patience was key for the one I care for
To be free, contribute, create
The souls found their place
The door was open
But to be handled with care and attention
Words failed me, it was so much more.
With the best company I can imagine
I had arrived and felt at home
The soul at rest
Love passion and fire
I hope, want and look
Invited to expand the universe
Sensing the art love
Columns and fun
The razor and the straw
A most treasured pearl came up from the deep
We shared the raging fire
Love in the spotlights
Surrendered to sleep
Reflections of the heart
Quarks and sparks
Completely empty and so fulfilled

And then this cycle was finished
And the circle became whole

Hein S.

No comments:

Post a Comment